- RGT Marine LLC , a company registered in the Dubai Emirate of UAE , is the legal owner and operator of www.rakesh-marine.com
- “UNITED ARAB EMIRATES is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law
- We accept all major credit cards like VISA and MASTERCARD . UAE DIRHAMS and UNITED STATES DOLLARS are the accepted currencies for online payments.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as USER of the website and shall not transact on the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- USER is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- RGT Marine LLC offers competitive pricing for individuals .
- RGT Marine LLC offers competitive pricing for companies that are in the full-time business of building or selling boats, selling or installing marine equipment, maintaining or servicing boats, government agencies, commercial charter, commercial fishing and companies purchasing marine equipment for use in the manufacture of products.
- RGT Marine LLC reserves the right to approve or deny an account the right to do business with RGT Marine LLC , and is the sole authority for that decision.
- Terms are prepaid with a valid credit card. Open terms can be offered based on account volume and credit strength.
- Credit-approved accounts will ship on an open account basis as long as the account remains current and in good standing.
- A late payment fee will be charged to the account for past due invoices at the rate of 3% per month.
Authorized use of Company Accounts
- We encourage the use of your account privileges at RGT Marine LLC .
- In order to speed up the checkout time and to help protect your account against fraudulent use, we provide RGT Marine LLC Signer’s Cards that are required at the time of checkout for company accounts only.
- We ask that all signers honor our policy of presenting their card for each and every purchase. Only the person listed on the signer’s card is authorized to use the account. It is non-transferable and the account assumes all responsibility for its use.
- Allowing use of your account by anyone who is not presently employed by you, or use of your account by any of your customers, is considered an abuse of the account and will jeopardize your company privileges with RGT Marine LLC. Please submit all authorized changes in writing via mail, email :
RGT Marine LLC
SHOWROOM S13B , AL JADAF SHIP DOCKING YARD
DUBAI , UAE , PO BOX 30711
- We are happy to Special Order merchandise not stocked in our warehouse directly from our vendors.
No Hassle Guarantee
- We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund, except as noted below. Items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications: items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; custom items such as rigging and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, carry-on air conditioners, and clearance items are not eligible for returns.
In the event goods are received damaged, please file a proper claim with the transportation company involved. In all cases of damage, you must keep all packing cartons and dunnage for inspection by the transportation company. RGT Marine LLC will be happy to assist you with expediting your claim with the transportation company.
Please return merchandise to where you originally purchased it. If this isn’t convenient, please call our Customer Care Department for instruction. Returns made within 7 days of purchase will be refunded (minus shipping charges ) with the type of payment used in the original sale.A copy of the invoice and a reason for the return must accompany any return. If you are unable to provide a copy of the invoice with your return, please call our Customer Care Department at +97143244856
Orders Containing Hazardous Products
- RGT Marine LLC is committed to the safe transport and packaging of products. To comply with DOT hazard packaging requirements, some hazard products must be ordered in the manufacturer’s standard package quantity.