ZINC ANODE BOW THRUSTER VT-803501
Product Overview :
Bow Thruster Zinc anodes have been specially designed for use with the Vetus range of bow thrusters. These zinc anodes are made from a weaker metal to protect Vetus bow thruster from electrolytic corrosion.
Zinc Anodes for Bow Thrusters protect your metal parts of your propeller thruster from galvanic corrosion and can be changed without having to remove the propeller. Provides superior cathodic protection for the propeller
Key Features :
- For use in salt water.
- Meets or exceeds US Military Specification (MIL-A-18001K)
- Stainless steel insert for longer life and improved bonding
- Can easily be mounted above or below water
- Easy installation without having to remove the propeller
- *Mounting Screw is not included*
DO NOT PAINT ANODES
Please feel free to contact us if you don’t see the item you require, or if you are not sure of the anode you need.